My First Trial

Hi, 
I was wondering what I would write in my first blog. I made up my mind to write about something that I love. Many things came up to my mind. 
Because, I enjoy doing all these, I thought I would start with the one that I love the most, now. You will be wondering, why I specified that NOW. Well, it’s true. Amidst these COVID days, I have started helping my mother in the kitchen. And I have learned to enjoy it.
So, here goes my first dish, the one I prepared all by myself. It’s a dessert item. Seeing the image, can you attempt a wild guess??? 
Yes, it’s a small slice of my Caramel Custard......... 
It’s a very simple recipe.  
Ingredients 
  • Sugar 
  • Eggs - 3  
  • Marie Biscuit – 4 
  • Vanilla Essence
  • Method 
    For Caramelization: 
  1. Add 5 tablespoon of sugar and heat it. Be very careful while doing this.  
  2. Continue this until its caramelized. 
  3. Pour 1 to 2 tablespoon of water, mix well and keep it aside.  

      • For Custard: 
      1. Take 3 eggs, broken pieces of 4 Marie biscuit and mix it well. Either use a beater or hand mixie for this purpose. 
      2. To this mixture, add 1 teaspoon vanilla essence, 3tablespoons of sugar and milk (500 ml). Mix it again.  
      3. Pour this into the caramelized mixture and steam for 20 minutes  
      4.  Keep this pudding for refrigeration 
      5. Then turn it upside down and you have your Caramel Custard ready!!!! 

      You Might Also Like

      0 comments