First step into soil

As an inspiration from my grandmother, I thought of doing some cultivation in my home. My granny had told me that, easiest ones are spinach leaves. 
I used to hate spinach leaves like anything. My mother had struggled a lot in making me eat spinach leaves. You guys remember an old comic. “Popeye”. “Popeye, the sailor man”. Popeye, Olive, Pluto were the major characters in the cartoon. Popeye gets energy eating spinach leaves. 
My mother literally thanked Popeye, because I started eating spinach leaves after that.And you wont imagine, its one of my favorite dish now. See the effect of cartoon in a kid's life.
So i decided. I will start this small cultivation with spinach leaves itself. First step was to prepare the bed by watering the soil. 
I had taken few spinach stems from my grandmother. 
Using a hoe, started digging the soil and slowly placed each of them with a considerable distance between them. 
Let’s wait for some days and see what happens 
  
  


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Usually people start with some sort of flower plants or succulents but this is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Will update with more posts.

    ReplyDelete