Garden of love

Today, I found a way to visit my granny’s home which is around, 10 min journey from my home. She is very much fond of gardening. So, let's have a sneak peek through my granny’s garden.
I was telling her about writing a blog. She was very happy when she heard about it. So, she said,” Come, let’s go out and find something for you”.  We stepped into her garden. She was so keen on telling what each plant was, from where she had collected it, how fast it sprouted and so on.  She was so excited to describe the beauty of each plant.  

Literally, you won't believe, every plant had bunch of flowers in it. I asked her, is there any secret for this. She smiled and said, plants also have life just like us. I spend my evenings with them. Water them, remove the weeds if any, trim them and talk to them. 

While taking snaps, I managed to write down the names as well. Also, after capturing them in my camera, I showed her the pics as well.  She was thrilled and even more excited.


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Flowers have a soothing effect on the mind, body and soul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes true☺☺, refreshing as well.

    ReplyDelete